The IDAES toolset contains a number of utility functions to assist users with initializing models.
This module contains utility functions for initialization of IDAES models.
This method propagates values between Ports along Arcs. Values can be propagated in either direction using the direction argument.
- stream – Arc object along which to propagate values
- direction – direction in which to propagate values. Default = ‘forward’ Valid value: ‘forward’, ‘backward’.
solve_indexed_blocks(solver, blocks, **kwds)¶
This method allows for solving of Indexed Block components as if they were a single Block. A temporary Block object is created which is populated with the contents of the objects in the blocks argument and then solved.
- solver – a Pyomo solver object to use when solving the Indexed Block
- blocks – an object which inherits from Block, or a list of Blocks
- kwds – a dict of argumnets to be passed to the solver
A Pyomo solver results object