The IDAES PSE Toolkit includes a command-line tool that can be invoked by typing idaes in a UNIX or Mac OSX shell, or Windows Powershell, that is in an installed IDAES environment. For the most part, this means that wherever you installed IDAES will have this command available.
This section of the documentation describes the capabilities of this command-line program.
The base idaes command does not do anything by itself, besides set some shared configuration values. All the real work is done by one of the subcommands, each of which is described on a separate page below.
- idaes bin-directory: Show IDAES executable file directory
- idaes copyright: Show IDAES copyright information
- idaes data-directory: Show IDAES data directory
- idaes get-examples: Fetch example scripts and Jupyter Notebooks
- idaes get-extensions: Get solvers and libraries
- idaes lib-directory: Show IDAES library file directory
- IDAES Versioning